POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 26 Sep 1999 16:39:28
Message: <LYHuN37N1SosYx7KaotYvUGEhyN4@4ax.com>
On Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:27:49 +0200, "Rune S. Johansen" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

>I've made a sketch of how the form for the POV-Ray User-Base could look
>like. I would like to hear all you opinions and thoughts about it.

Rune,

It's a big questionnaire and many people don't much like filling them in.  It would
perhaps be better if you marked the essential fields with an asterisk.

Some suggested modifications;
Use "Location"  instead of "Destination" as a heading.
also
"Write the possible state you live in."  would be better written as:- "Give State if
relevant"

David

dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com